Friday, September 01, 2006

Realistically List, Check, and Prioritize

Come on! Let's be real. We cannot comfortably keep up with our chores and things-to-do.

The laundry list can only grow. But if you really spend time to prioritize -- sorting out the importance from the urgent matters, you will have some ideas about whether you are investing your time and energy wisely and efficiently.

I used to have three categories of "container" at my email address: File, Keep, and Toss.

I wear a smile more often if I clear my inbox and act on each of them by throwing it into one of the three "container". I would be really really smiling when the file category has just enough everything I need to have for future reference. Better yet, if my memory still serves me well, I'd rather archive them within my brain, or close to heart. I would burst into endless laughter if I don't have to prioritize after all.

No comments: