Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Displaced Person

I remember long time ago I read a novel for my freshman English class titled "Displaced Person". These two words have stuck in my mind for a long time. Recently, I learned from the cover story of "Westways" - AAA magazine - that a person by the name Will Rogers (he was supposedly a famous rich cowboy with an Indian heritage back in the early 1900s) had once said, "I never met a person I didn't like."

These eight words also stuck in my mind as I pondered my new year resolution in 2007. I have been blessed by my CSAF small group this year in that everyone has tried to support one another in love. How I wish that Will Rogers' motto continues to live on among us that no one (whether belivers or unbelievers) will be left displaced or disliked. May we work harder to appreciate one another. In God's eyes, no one is of absolute zero value, and everyone is eternally priceless.

No comments: