Thursday, December 06, 2007

Answer Time on Peace

[1] What in your mind defines peace?
Ans - Blessed assurance and the absence of conflicts.

[2] What aspect in your life would you need peace the most?
Ans - While things like personal relationship, work pressure, financial decisions could no doubt steal my joy and peace, I learned that God will eventually work things out for me. I simply trust and obey, and I shall do my best in the meantime.

[3] How would you live peacefully and sleep well?
Ans - I sleep well most of the time, as I learn to trust in Jesus, knowing that my life is always under God's perfect control. For instance, immediately after I survived a life-threatening auto-accident 15 years ago, I truly felt the tranquility and assurance in God's protection. I sensed that my life is not done yet on this earth. And God will take care of me with my best interest.

No comments: